google yahoo msn youtube aol wikipedia  amazone  facebook twitter


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Home » , , » My Google Page Rank

My Google Page Rank

For the first time, my blog is ranked in the top 8 by Google. Top 8 mean PR 2.

Start blogging in the end of  July 2009, I just came to my dashboard and then tried to write something from what were ringing in my head. Editing my template, customizing the layout, and tried to do something to make my blog looks little bit pretty and eye catchy. What do you think my blog appearance look like now?? Yes, sure. It is still many shortcomings in one side and another. I am still learning..ha..ha.

I didn't think I'd ever get high traffic or pagerank from any site rank provider/checker. What my concern was how to make my blog worth enough to be seen, and people interesting on the articles.

After some one and half month, I started to think that the "core business" in making website or blog is to make as many as possible people over there visit my blog, reading the articles and some other time will visit my blog again. It's mean that more traffic is needed.

I tried to do many things to make my blog traffic increased, and finally today, 30 October 2009 Google has ranked my blog 2. I am very happy. There is some kind of feeling that what I have done is not useless.

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It happens today? Oh, no, my PR is still zero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seri udah ngak kisah soal pr kerana kemarin ada artikel bilang mbah goggle ngak kasi pr. seri jadi heran bila sob bilang prnya jadi2. keburuan seri cek betul juga 3 blog seri naik pr2 sedangkan blog seribahasa naik pr3. bisa kasi semangat untuk terus ngeblog ni hehehe. tahniah juga buat sobat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat yah, semangat ngeblognya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayaknya banyak yg naik kelas ya? PR nya bagus2...
    sukses ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah .. aku belum dapat PR ...
    gimana caranya ya ... ajarin donk ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayo semangat terus,,, kayaknya om google update rangking nya tiap 3 bulan yah.... betul gak??? atau ada yang punya pengalaman lainnya., tentang PR???

    ReplyDelete
  7. selamat dan sukses selalu atas apa yang diinginkannya. page ranknya di bagi buat saya ya. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  8. amrihdwf on Ratno Adi: sepertinya banyakin blog walking ya..Sama coba daftar di blog directory.. Say juga newbie. Kalau yang past sih blog dan artikelnya yang menarik, tp saya sendiri juga belum bisa ...he..he

    ReplyDelete
  9. keren usahanya jadi pengen.

    visit my blog tentang Bali ya http://baliflash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. alao bro.. kunjungan balik neh.. nice blog bro.. and nice article was i read..

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah selamat yah... seneng banget pastinya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. selamat kag,...

    semangat blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulation!!!

    keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete